Select a datex
Explore Miami on your own way with the flexible Go Miami Card. Do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, at your own pace while saving precious vacation dollars. Receive free admission to popular Miami attractions, and enjoy discounts on shopping and dining around town.
The Go Miami Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. The Go MiamiCard is available for one, two, three or five days. You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction only once per day.
The Go Miami Card also offers a wide variety of free gifts and discounts at some of Miami's best retailers and restaurants. Full details are available in your guidebook.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
See amazing animals at the Miami Seaquarium
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You must redeem your Go Miami Card from the following location: Miami Beach Convention Center
- Cards are activated on the day they are first used and valid throughout a 14 day period for the number of days selected.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
Unlimited use for 2 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 3 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 5 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Go Miami Card
- FREE Full-Color Pocket Guide Book
- FREE Entry to 33 attractions and tours
- Discounts and value added offers at many restaurants and retailers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Go Miami Cards are activated upon first usage and are good until 5:30 pm daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
- Please Note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure you check the operating hours with each attraction
- Please present a valid photo ID upon arrival at departure point
With Go Miami" Card you get Free Admission to:TOURS
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off 24-hour pass
- Key West Day Trip
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Pirate Duck Tour
- Bike and Roll: Half-Day Bike Rental
- Coral Castle
- Everglades Airboat Ride
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat Ride
- Jungle Island
- Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Miami Seaquarium
- Pelican Harbor Seabird Station (donation made on behalf of cardholders)
- Sightseeing Cruise of Biscayne Bay
- Water Taxi Miami
- Zoo Miami
- Miami Children's Museum
- Miami Science Museum
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- World Erotic Art Museum
- Airboat Eco Tour at Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi
- Jungle Queen Riverboat
- Lion Country Safari
- Museum of Discovery and Science
- Sea Experience Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling
- Boggy Creek Airboats Scenic Nature Tour
- Daytona International Speedway All Access Tour
- Fun Spot Action Park
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Admission
- Ripley's Believe it or Not!
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.