Select a datex
Don't leave London without taking this best-selling tour to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath, England's most beautiful Georgian city. Your day trip includes entrance to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath's Roman Baths and Pump Rooms.
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Pop in your state-of-the-art Vox headphones as your tour starts and listen to your guide talking clearly about each site. If you want to wander aside and take photos of attractions, you won’t miss any of the commentary!
Your tour starts at the home of the Royal Family for 900 years, and the world's largest and oldest occupied castle. Windsor Castle's fortified walls dominate the delightful town that has grown up around it over the years. You will see the lavishly decorated State Apartments and St. George's Chapel.
Going even further back in time, you'll travel through the rolling green Wiltshire landscape to Stonehenge, a collection of stones dragged to this lonely plain near Salisbury 5,000 years ago. Who built it? Why? These questions have haunted the minds of centuries of scholars. Set in a landscape dotted with prehistoric mounds and carvings, Stonehenge continues to enthrall the imagination and captivate the heart of every visitor.
Next, it's on to Bath, famous for its elegant Georgian architecture. During your panoramic tour of Bath you will be enchanted by the town's beautifully proportioned streetscapes. You'll see Bath Abbey and the much-photographed Pulteney Bridge, modeled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. During the tour you will also visit the Roman Baths, the best preserved Roman spa from the ancient world.
Special Offer! - Book before May 5 and save 10%! - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5.
Return Details:Concludes at Victoria
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Trip from London with English speaking guide
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Trip from London
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Visit the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Visit the famous Roman Baths
- Blue Badge guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Hotel drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed.
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates; March 7, April 5 - 10, 15, 18, 20 and June 16. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead of Windsor, except on April 6, 18, 20 and June 16 when the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace.
- There is the opportunity to purchase lunch (own expense) in either Windsor or Bath
- Cold food and drinks are allowed to be consumed on the coach, no hot food or drinks are allowed on the coach
- Due to Summer Solstice on June 21, there will not be a stop at Stonehenge. You will see Stonehenge from the road
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.