Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour
Travel by December 31, 2014 and the price displayed includes a 22% discount off the local supplier's price for an Early Morning departure on Sundays, or up to a 14% discount for all other times. Book with us and save!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Likely to Sell Out
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- Excellent value for money
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
This tour is likely to Sell-out! The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route. Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones.
You'll land for an unforgettable champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $49 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Early morning: 7am - 8am
- Late morning: 9:45am - 10:45am
- Early afternoon: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Late afternoon: 3:15pm - 4:15pm (Mid-May to Mid-August, approximately)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Early Morning Departure
Flight departs Las Vegas between 7am and 8am; available year-round
Late Morning Departure
Flight departs Las Vegas between 9:45am and 10:45am; available year-round
Early Afternoon Departure
Flight departs Las Vegas between 12:30pm and 1:30pm; available year-round
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: the listed price does not include a US $49 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Important: Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight limit per passenger is 275lbs (125kg or 19.6 st). For passengers over the maximum, please see the Deluxe Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
Reviewed by: Claire M, September 2014
One of the main light's of our trip and I would pay again to do it tomorrow.
Reviewed by: Melanie G, August 2014
This is absolutely a must do! Well worth the money. The stretch limo pick up was a nice surprise and the rest of the trip was fantastic.