Fijian Islands and Snorkel Full-Day Whales Tale Cruise including Beach BBQ Lunch
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This is the ultimate cruise to the Fijian islands. You'll visit Snorkel Island, located in the Mamanuca group.
Take the opportunity to snorkel the coral reefs as all snorkel equipment including masks, snorkels and fins will be provided. Your cruise includes a continental breakfast, beach BBQ lunch and beverage service. All beverages are included, such as soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits along with tea, coffee, milk and fruit juices will be available during the entire day free of charge.
Cruise Route: You'll visit a private and exclusive uninhabited 'schooner' island paradise plus you'll also sail by four additional islands namely Malamala, Vunavadra, Bounty and Treasure Islands within the Mamanuca group
Champagne Breakfast includes:
- Freshly baked scones, danish, toast, fresh fruit served with Champagne, fruit juices, coffee and tea
- Chicken, fish, roast beef, sausages served with coleslaw, potato and tossed green salad, fresh bread, dessert and fresh fruit. All meals are freshly prepared on board by the chef.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10:00am, boarding at 9.50am.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Fijian Islands Sailing Cruise on the Whales Tale
- Full-day Whales Tale cruise
- Continental breakfast served at 9.50am
- Champagne served with breakfast
- Beach BBQ Lunch
- Drinks including wine, beer, spirits (including gin, vodka, whiskey, rum) and soft drinks
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: Lesleyanne, January 2016
I had a great time on the Whales Tale! The ship wasn't crowded and the island they visit is private. I had no problem getting a chance to do some scuba diving and snorkeling. Please note that some on the ship thought were were visiting several islands but we just sailed by them. The simple fact of the matter is we would not have time to visit them all. It wasn't hard to enjoy the few hours we had on the island and better than wasting time getting off and back on multiple times.
Reviewed by: Greer M, January 2016
Really enjoyed the day more especially because staff so friendly and supportive and the experience was great fun.