Fijian Islands and Snorkel Full-Day Whales Tale Cruise including Beach BBQ Lunch
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This is the ultimate cruise to the Fijian islands. You'll visit Snorkel Island, located in the Mamanuca group.
Take the opportunity to snorkel the coral reefs as all snorkel equipment including masks, snorkels and fins will be provided. Your cruise includes a continental breakfast, beach BBQ lunch and beverage service. All beverages are included, such as soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits along with tea, coffee, milk and fruit juices will be available during the entire day free of charge.
Cruise Route: You'll visit a private and exclusive uninhabited 'schooner' island paradise plus you'll also sail by four additional islands namely Malamala, Vunavadra, Bounty and Treasure Islands within the Mamanuca group
Champagne Breakfast includes:
- Freshly baked scones, danish, toast, fresh fruit served with Champagne, fruit juices, coffee and tea
- Chicken, fish, roast beef, sausages served with coleslaw, potato and tossed green salad, fresh bread, dessert and fresh fruit. All meals are freshly prepared on board by the chef.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10:00am, boarding at 9.50am.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Fijian Islands Sailing Cruise on the Whales Tale
- Full-day Whales Tale cruise
- Continental breakfast served at 9.50am
- Champagne served with breakfast
- Beach BBQ Lunch
- Drinks including wine, beer, spirits (including gin, vodka, whiskey, rum) and soft drinks
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: Nicolas K, April 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Gemmy, March 2015
The staff made this tour! Everyone from the coach drivers to the staff on board went out of their way to make our day relaxed and fun. There was plenty of food and drink and people to chat to as we lazed away the hours watching the islands in the distance and listening to some of the staff singing local songs. Our lunch was delicious and it was great to have snorkel island as a base for lunch, snorkelling and fishing. Everyone was in a relaxed mood and the wonderful chef even baked us a cake for our anniversary. A nice way to see Fiji. Definitely worth the money. Maybe not for little children though as there's not a lot of space on the ship to run around. Tip: There are rooms downstairs on the ship complete with ensuites so changing into bathers is not a problem.