Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: rhonda.dalton, August 2014
Absolutley loved everything about this tour! it was amazing, beautiful and the best tour I had ever taken. We loved everything about Ireland.
Reviewed by: coffeeshopgirl05, August 2014
Great tour...if you are in Dublin and have a day to spare, I can't think of a better way to see the cliffs of Moher. Our tour guide was great and incredibly knowledgeable. I loved seeing the Bunnratty castle and the whole day was fabulous. The tour company made it easy to get around and find which train to get on, they escorted us the entire way which was nice. All in all, it was a great tour.