Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
You'll then transfer to Cobh where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center is located in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the embarkation point for generations of Irish emigrants from famine times to recent years.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Entrance fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Sharee A, July 2014
This trip was pretty cool. We had just enough time to explore and were given fair direction. Our guide was sweet as pie and very helpful. Took the majority of my pictures on this trip and enjoyed every bit of it. Try the fern garden, poison garden and the deli at the queenstown story!
Reviewed by: Michael P, June 2014
Long day, but tour was well organized and well led.