Visit some of the most beautiful landmarks in Antigua on this Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's! This tour offers you an exciting off-road adventure, taking you to many Antigua landmarks, including Devil's Bridge and Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Lunch included
After pickup from your St. John's hotel, your 4x4 adventure begins! You'll ride to see Devil's Bridge, a natural limestone bridge crossing the rough and raging waters of both the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea. Next, you'll see the white sand and crystal blue waters of Long Bay Beach. Throughout the tour, you'll have the chance to sample some of the seasonal fruits such as mangoes, pineapples or guavas.
Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation is the last stop on the tour. Once the largest sugar plantation on Antigua, Betty's Hope is now a historical site. You'll see restored stone sugar mills, stone windmill towers and learn about the history of the plantation. Enjoy a delicious picnic-style lunch near the water's edge before heading back to your St. John's hotel.
Special Offer! - Book and travel by July 31, 2014 and save 10% - Book Now!
Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your hotel in St. Johns
If you do not indicate your hotel for pick up at the time of booking, please call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's
- 4WD transport
- Admission to attractions
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour departure days are subject to change. On the rare occasion of this happening, every effort will be made to reschedule your tour to a departure day suitable for you. If this is not possible, and you do not take the tour, please contact Viator Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a refund.
- Note: Tour is not available for Sandals Resort guests
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.