Select a datex
Helicopter tours offer a variety of truly amazing panoramic delights, priceless memories and photographic opportunities for both around the island tours and Montserrat volcano tour. Flights can be arranged for a 45 minute Montserrat Volcano Tour, or a 20 or 30 minute Antigua Island Tour.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Scenic air tour
A flight over Montserrat offers a very rare opportunity to witness an active volcano from a safe distance. After laying dormant for over half a century, the Soufriere Hills Volcano rumbled to life in 1995 and has been active ever since. Activity increased in 1997, with huge eruptions of lava, rocks and ash changing the face of Montserrat forever. Entire villages were engulfed by pyroclastic flows, and the southern half of the island was evacuated and is still considered an exclusion zone today.
Antigua is just 13 miles across but has many coves and bays, and 365 white sand beaches - one for every day of the year! The island has warm, steady winds, a complex coastline of safe harbors, and a protective, nearly unbroken wall of coral reef. Seeing Antigua from a helicopter is a beautiful sight, one not easily forgotten.
Please note: All passenger's weights must be advised at the time of booking.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Fort Road Heliport
- Departure times vary daily. Upon confirmation a departure time will be advised.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
20 minute helicopter tour of Antigua
30 minute helicopter tour of Antigua
45 minute helicopter tour of Montserrat Volcano
- 20, 30 or 45 minute helicopter flight
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All passenger's weights must be advised at the time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 230lbs (105kg) will be required to purchase an additional half-seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.