Explore New Orleans at your own pace on this hop-on hop-off tour. Enjoy commentary aboard the double-decker bus and hop off at any of the twelve stops around the city including Jackson Square, French Market and the Arts District. This is a fun, entertaining, informative and flexible way to experience New Orleans.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Enjoy a Narrated City Tour from a Professional Guide
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from any of the 12 stops
- 9:30am - 5:30pm; departs every 30 minutes from each stop
Return Details:Last loop begins at 3:30pm from stop #1: Jackson Square
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-day hop-on hop-off pass.
2-day hop-on hop-off pass. Pass must be used within two consecutive days.
See New Orleans on a Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Transport by open-top, double-decker bus
- Professional guide
- Live commentary
- 10% discount at the Basin Street Station gift shop
- Entrance fees/attraction tickets
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 2 years old and under ride free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Select vehicles are handicap accessible. Please call the local supplier 24 hours prior for arrangements (phone number provided on voucher).
- Route may change for road closures, sporting events and festivals as necessary
- Please exchange your voucher for your bus pass at Jackson Square, Basin Street Station or additional locations listed on your voucher. Passes will be stamped on the date exchanged
Itinerary:Stops on the tour include:
1. Jackson Square
- Jax Brewery – Decatur & St. Peter St.
- Barracks St. & N. Peters St.
- Ticket Office – 501 Basin St.
- 614 Canal St.
- Riverside Charter Bus Bay Near Poydras
- 601 Loyola Ave.
- American Sector Restaurant Entrance - 945 Magazine St.
- Magazine St. & Ninth St.-3137 Magazine St.
- Louisiana Ave. & St. Charles Ave.
- Jackson Ave. & Magazine St.
- Front Entrance - 1380 Port of New Orleans Pl.
- Corner Julia St. & S. Peters St.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.