Enter the fairytale kingdom of 19th-century Bavaria on this royal castle tour with an expert guide! Traveling from Munich by private vehicle, you’ll visit two enchanted castles once inhabited by King Ludwig II – Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein. Take in the breathtaking alpine views with a leisurely lakeside stroll around the shores of Alpsee, or complete your magical day tour with a short stop at the magnificent Linderhof Castle on your return to the city.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Your Munich hotel
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Admission to Neuschwanstein Castle
- Admission to Hohenschwangau Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.