See the best of Melbourne and its surrounding highlights on this super saver that combines two must-do tours at a saving of 20%! After a 3-hour city sightseeing tour incorporating top Melbourne attractions like Queen Victoria Market, St Patrick's Cathedral, Lygon Street and Melbourne's best arcades and laneways; head to Phillip Island to admire its abundance of Australian wildlife. Explore Phillip Island Nature Park and then finish your day on a high note at the Penguin Parade. With access to the privileged Penguins Plus viewing area, your tour ensures unbeatable views of the world’s smallest penguins as they waddle in from the sea!
The Phillip Island tour can be taken on the same day or within seven days of the Melbourne city tour; simply reconfirm with the local supplier before traveling!
Special Offer! - Book this tour and save 20% compared to booking the tours separately - Book Now!
Melbourne Super Saver: A glimpse of Phillip Island Nature Park
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Your centrally located Melbourne hotel, or Federation Square (on the corner of Flinder's Street and Russell's Street)
- 8am: Melbourne City Sightseeing Tour - operates Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 1pm: Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour - operates daily
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Melbourne Super Saver: Melbourne City Sightseeing Tour plus Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free WiFi on-board
- Entrance fees: Koala Conservation Centre and Penguin Parade
- Drink at the Penguin Parade
- Access to the Penguins Plus viewing area
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please bring warm, waterproof clothing as the Penguin Parade takes place in the open outdoors
- The Phillip Island Penguin tour does not need to be taken on the second day,
but must be within seven days of the Melbourne city tour. You'll be required
to reconfirm both tours at least 24 hours prior to the Melbourne city
tour departure date (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.