Castles Tour from Copenhagen: North Zealand and Hamlet Castle
After lunch (own expense), your tour continues towards Fredensborg, where the Queen's summer residence of Fredensborg Palace is attractively located in the middle of a lovely park, bordering the idyllic Esrum Lake.
The next highlight on your tour is Frederiksborg Castle, built by King Christian IV in 1601 - 1625. This pearl of history, built in magnificent Renaissance style with a touch of baroque, is now a national historical museum, containing treasures of painting, tapestry, porcelain, silver and furniture.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kronborg Castle, Denmark
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- practical shoes recommended
Reviewed by: Cathy G, July 2015
Can't say enough good things about this tour. The guide and driver were very knowledgeable about all facets of the tour. The bus ride to the sites was gorgeous and free wifi was available the entire time. All of the castles were fascinating in their own way. Totally worth the price and time spent.
Reviewed by: bellcox26, June 2015
The tour was really amazing. The bus driver and guides were excellent and had a wonderful historical knowledge the places visited. They were very professional and extremely helpful throughout the journey. The pre-recorded information made the trip more interesting. A wonderful day.