Imagine San Francisco as you've never seen it before! On a San Francisco Vista Grande Helicopter Tour you'll see all the famous sites: Alcatraz Island, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco skyline and of course, the Golden Gate Bridge! Plus, your helicopter flight takes you north over the spectacular Pacific Coastline, Tiburon, Angel Island, Marine Headlands and Sausalito.
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
You will be picked up from a central San Francisco meeting point and taken to the heliport to board a Bell Jet Helicopter for take-off on an exciting San Francisco Helicopter Tour.
An accompanying musical soundtrack is choreographed to the flight, along with spontaneous narration by your professionally trained pilot. View the hills of San Francisco where you can see famous districts such as the Castro, the Mission, Pacific Heights, Chinatown and the Presidio. Flying over San Francisco you will get a unique perspective of the city skyline, including AT&T Park - Home of the SF Giants, Coit Tower at the top of Telegraph Hill and the financial district with the famous Transamerica Pyramid.
On this 56-mile (90-kilometer) helicopter flight (25-30 minutes), you will see many of the well-known San Francisco Bay landmarks from the air such as the Ferry Building, Alcatraz Island, the Bay Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and of course, the Golden Gate Bridge. Weather permitting (clear days only), you have the unique opportunity to fly under the Golden Gate Bridge, a highlight of any trip to San Francisco.
Fly north to take in the Marin Headlands and California's craggy Pacific Coastline. You will also see the artist town of Sausalito, the sleepy town of Tiburon, and the former immigration station of Angel Island - the "Ellis Island of the West".
San Francisco Vista Grande Helicopter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations;
- Pier 39 (at the taxi stand in front of Hard Rock Cafe, for all passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf Hotels)
- Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason St, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
- Hilton Hotel (Mason St side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shuttle Pickup at 10am. 10:30am flight.
Shuttle Pickup at 12:30. Flight at 1pm.
Shuttle Pickup at 3pm. Flight at 3:30pm.
Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
- San Francisco pickup
- Helicopter flight with tour narration
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per flight
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
- Pickup is provided from Pier 39, the Fairmont Hotel or the Hilton Hotel on Mason. You must specify your preferred pickup location and provide a phone number in the "Special Requirements" field on the checkout page
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.