Experience Miami's breathtaking beaches, amazing skyline, and the sights of the city during 30, 45 or 60-minute private helicopter tour. It’s the only way to truly appreciate Miami's beauty. There is no better view of the Magic City than by helicopter!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Depart from Tamiami Airport and travel east towards the coastline to Gables States, where you'll see some of the most beautiful homes in the country. Fly along the coast to Coco Plum, Coconut Grove, Dinner Key (Nations First Global Airport PanAm), Gables Estates and Fairchild Gardens featuring one of the most diverse fruit garden collections.
Your flight will also take you over South Beach, the Miami Seaquarium and Key Biscayne. You'll fly over some of the most beautiful houses in the county, home to south Florida's most famous residents. Get a birds eye view of Downtown Miami and through Government Cut a manmade shipping channel between Miami Beach and Fisher Island. Don't miss out on only way to truly appreciate Miami's beauty up close - by helicopter!
Special Offer! - Book now and the 3rd passenger flies free! - Book Now!
Helicopter Tour of Miami
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Kendall Tamiami Airport
- Tours depart between 9:00am and 6:30pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
30-minute helicopter flight over the Miami skyline
45-Minute helicopter light over the Miami skyline
60-Minute helicopter flight over the Miami skyline
Helicopter Tour of Miami
- Helicopter tour
- Aerial tour of Miami
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If your booking is for one passenger, you must pay the second person price direct to the supplier on the day of the tour
- Maximum 3 travelers
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.