Gibraltar Shopping Tour
You will spend approximately four to five hours in Gibraltar. You will be accompanied by a guide on the coach who will introduce you to the area and help with any queries you might have. However, when you hit the shops, your time is your own and you will be set free to roam from one retail paradise to the next and shop until you drop, or at least until it is time to board the coach again for the journey back to Costa del Sol.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip from Torremolinos
Gibraltar Shopping Tour from Torremolinos with multilingual guide
Trip from Marbella
Gibraltar Shopping Tour from Marbella and San Pedro with multilingual guide
Trip from Estepona
Gibraltar Shopping Tour from Estepona with multilingual guide
- Local guide
- Transportation by deluxe air conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Reviewed by: David R, August 2013
Bus picked me up at Hotel within a few minutes of stated time. Coach very comfortable. Quite a long delay at the border as the Spanish continue to make an issue, but still had a full 4 hours in Gibraltar. Guide friendly and informative. Excellent value for a day trip.
Reviewed by: bollie123, June 2013
A BRILLIANT DAY OUT . coach very comfy nice driving. lots of shops what more could you ask for GO THE VIATOR WAY ITS THE BEST