Swing across the lush trees of North Kohala and get a bird’s-eye view of the Big Island’s tropical forest! Experience the thrill of rushing through the air on this state-of-the-art, nine-line zipline system. Whether you are a zipline enthusiast or a first-time adventure-seeker, this Kohala zipline adventure in Kapaau, a small town on the northern tip of the Big Island, will be an exhilarating experience you’ll never forget!
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
From the moment you begin your aerial adventure at the Kohala zipline park in Kapaau, you will be enthralled by the unspoiled beauty of Kohala, the northernmost region of the Big Island. Perched among lofty trees, this exciting canopy park features soaring tree platforms, five elevated suspension bridges and nine thrilling ziplines. A total course length of 4,580 feet (1,395 meters) and height of 140 feet (42 meters) ensure that this adrenaline-rushing experience will be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.
Safety is the top priority – courses are inspected twice daily, the guide-to-guest ratio is a maximum of 1:4, and you have the ability to choose the speed and orientation of your zipline. Exclusive features, such as the twin WhisperLines, ensure you’ll hear the sounds of the forest, and not the sound of metal on metals from the ziplines.
Big Island Kohala Canopy Zipline Adventure
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Kohala Zipline Station located in Kapaau in North Kohala
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8am
Departs at 9am
Departs at 10am
Departs at 11am
Departs at 12:30pm
Departs at 1pm
Departs at 1:30pm
- All necessary equipment (helmet, glove and harness)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Guests must wear closed-toed shoes
- Lightweight pants, capris or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt are recommended
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs (32 kilograms and 122 kilograms)
- Minor children require a parent or guardian to sign their participation agreement, and children between the ages of 8 and 13 require an adult to zip with them
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.