Brussels Rail Day Trip from London
Travel through the European Union district featuring Parliament buildings and admire Art Nouveau houses before viewing Manneken Pis, the popular bronze statue of a young boy peeing into a fountain.
You have the option to hop-on and off as many times as you like at any of the 13 strategically placed stops for your own sightseeing. With bus departures every 30 minutes and the entire route taking approximately 1.5 hours, this is the perfect way to orientate yourself with Belgium's capital.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
St Pancras International Station
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Grand Palace, Brussels
- Hotel pick up until March 2013
- Round-trip standard class Eurostar tickets and seat reservations
- Map of Brussels
- One Day Ticket for Brussels Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Hotel and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- There is a buffet car and trolley service in standard class
- The Eurostar is wheelchair accessible
- Please note all train times are subject to change
Reviewed by: RAUL L, March 2015
The tour was really amazing. Great way to see the city in a bus. The audio guide was excellent and very helpful.
Reviewed by: Diane S, March 2015
A good train trip and the Hop-on-Hop-off drivers were excellent. I would recommend that you add a description of where to catch the bus out of the train station - the station personnel were not helpful and unhappy that we were asking for assistance.