At just under two and half hours, why not take the opportunity whilst in London to take a day trip by Eurostar over to the vibrant cosmopolitan city of Brussels! A Hop on Hop off card is included, so you will also be able to marvel at the best of Brussels from an open-top double-decker bus, complete with informative commentary.
Take the inclusive sightseeing tour and enjoy the medieval architecture that makes Brussels such a visited European city. Don't miss the Grand Place, the city's central hub lined with guild houses and flowers adorning the ground like a carpet. You will also see the Atomium and maybe have lunch at one of the gourmand restaurants.
Travel through the European Union district featuring Parliament buildings and admire Art Nouveau houses before viewing Manneken Pis, the popular bronze statue of a young boy peeing into a fountain.
You have the option to hop-on and off as many times as you like at any of the 13 strategically placed stops for your own sightseeing. With bus departures every 30 minutes and the entire route taking approximately 1.5 hours, this is the perfect way to orientate yourself with Belgium's capital.
Brussels Rail Day Trip from London
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Most centrally located London hotels (unitll March 2013)
St Pancras International Station
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details:Concludes at St Pancras Train Station at approximately 9pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Grand Palace, Brussels
- Hotel pick up until March 2013
- Round-trip standard class Eurostar tickets and seat reservations
- Map of Brussels
- One Day Ticket for Brussels Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Hotel and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- There is a buffet car and trolley service in standard class
- The Eurostar is wheelchair accessible
- Please note all train times are subject to change
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.