Victoria Shore Excursion: Whale-Watching Cruise with Expert Naturalist Guides
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Ron Bates, one of the Pacific Northwest’s leading orca researchers, may also be along for the ride! He conducts much of his research on these waters and can provide unique and interesting insight into the lives of these magnificent creatures.
Each trip's exact cruising route may differ depending on the day’s whale activity out on the water. The cruise often starts with visits to many of the small islands off the coast of Victoria. From there, learn about the surrounding ecosystems from your knowledgeable crew. Your guides may even pull kelp on board so you can witness where many of the food chains begin.
Cruises are conducted on boats designed specifically for whale watching and provide a smooth, fast and stable ride. Take advantage of the boat’s comfortable indoor and outdoor seating and enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the Pacific Northwest!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Victoria port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
10am and 2pm daily
Check-in is 30mins prior to departure time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Educational Whale Cruise
- 3-hour whale-watching tour from Victoria
- 2 onboard naturalist guides
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (layers and comfortable shoes are recommended)