Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise
Book by July 31, 2015, and travel between May 16, 2015, and November 1, 2015, to save 27% on our previously offered price!
- Close encounter with wildlife
Board your boat at Circular Quay and cruise through Sydney Harbour and into the open ocean through Sydney Heads. You'll have the opportunity to see the whales at play, often performing spectacular aerial leaps.
The vessel is custom- built to cruise the open waters, and there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the sights and look for whales. The outdoor viewing decks offer great views, and the indoor all-weather lounge, provides a comfortable and warm place to relax while out on the open seas.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from Circular Quay at 10:15am, returns at 1pm
Departs from Circular Quay at 1:30pm, returns at 4:15pm
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- We recommend you have a light meal before and during the cruise and that you bring along some snacks and cold drinks (alcoholic beverages are not permitted)
- Please dress appropriately and wear warm clothing. It will often feel cooler at sea
- If you are susceptible to travel sickness, please bring the relevant medication
- Whale Guarantee: If a whale is not sighted during your cruise, you'll be given the opportunity to cruise again for free
Reviewed by: Blanche B, October 2013
Saw a pod of 3 we were really lucky. We'll worth sitting in the sunshine waiting for them
Reviewed by: Catherine H, July 2013
Booked in the UK before our trip, directions and times were exactly right. Five adults on the trip, had a fantastic time, saw whales, dolphins and seals. The staff were very informative and helpful (even when feeling slightly sea sick).
Would recommend to others.