Select a datex
Start your walking tour with a pleasant stroll through Santa Cruz, Seville's historical Jewish quarter, and find out why many consider it to be the most picturesque area of the city.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Then visit the new Flamenco Museum and the former Jewish Section, with narrow cobbled streets and houses. End the evening on a musical high as you experience a colorful and passionate flamenco show in a typical Jewish house in the lovely Santa Cruz Section.
Flamenco Show, Seville
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Return Details:Concludes at a local restaurant
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barrio De Santa Cruz, Seville
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Flamenco Show entrance feel payable direct on day of travel (approx. 23 euros)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.