Discover a new way to see Seville! A horse carriage ride will offer you a romantic overview of the city as you relax and let the horse do all the hard work.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
The sightseeing will focus on the main attractions of Seville including a visit to Maria Luisa Park with the squares of Spain and America. You may also see the 5 star Hotel Alfonso XIII, the Palace of Saint Telmo (Andalucia's President House), the former Tobacco Factory, the Monument dedicated to the famous soldier El Cid, the Pavillions of the Expo-Fair in 1.929, the Guadalquivir river, and the Tower of Gold - Torre del Oro.
Tobacco Factory, Seville
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Return Details:Concludes in central Seville
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 1:30pm
Departs at 5pm
Private Horse and Carriage Tour of Seville
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Horse and carriage fee payable direct on day of travel (approx. 60 euros)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.