Small-Group Bainbridge Island Half-Day Tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bainbridge with Seattle in the Background
- Transportation around Bainbridge Island
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Bottled water
- Ferry ticket to Bainbridge Island ($3.75-$7.50; the return ferry ride is free)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is your responsibility to meet the tour guide in Bainbridge Island
- Ferry tickets can be purchased at pier in Seattle or in advance online. Please arrive early to assure boarding
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - comfortable shoes and warm clothing
Reviewed by: lura h, October 2014
I was so exited about my Tour in Bainbridge Island. Ridding in a big Boat crossing to an Island from the city of Seattle. I was very amaze when I got their, We went around the Island by car with our tour guide Jim and
Jane if I'm not mistaken about their names.Bain bridge Island is so beautiful.The trees with different colors of leaves, mountains and ocean and ocean waves. Perfect views.
Reviewed by: Tre, August 2013
Excellent trip to an amazing place. Definately a must to see. You take the ferry across from pier 42 a small charge, which is a lovely trip as you get amazing views of Seattle. Half hour ride. The coach meets you at the entrance when you get off. A small party of 10 was on the trip. The ride takes you around the Island with stops on the way. A very interesting Island away from the hustle and bustle. You also stop at the Japenese war memorial. The lady who runs this lives on the Island so she is well versed in the history of the Island. A pleasant afternoon and we stayed to eat in one of the local restaurants which was fabulous. Highly recomended.