Enjoy a unique Seattle experience aboard the Royal Argosy. Come aboard and step back in time as you enjoy turn-of-the-century elegance, stroll the cork decks and savor a first hand look at the Seattle waterfront and city skyline.
Every guest is assured a private table, and every seat offers a spectacular, ever-changing view. Select from a wide variety of entrees and the chefs will freshly prepare your meal in one of three kitchens on board the ship. Please scroll below for a sample menu.
Seattle Lunch Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pier 56 on the Seattle Central Waterfront.
- Between 11am & 12:00pm please call 48 hours prior to confirm departure time
Return Details:Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Seattle Lunch Cruise
- 3-course lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Local taxes
- Gratuities - paid on board at the time of service
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This cruise must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this cruise will be received at time of booking
- All vessels are wheelchair accessible and have restrooms on board
- Any special meal requirements that deviate from the standard menu may result in an additional charge on the day of the tour
Lunch Menu (subject to change):
Assorted Artisan Bread Basket - Warm, whole grain Artisan bread and sun-dried tomato spread
- Seafood Chowder - Rich fish stock, cream with assorted catch of the day
- Greens and Citrus Salad - Baby field greens tossed with orange vinaigrette, candied walnuts, golden raisins, Mandarin oranges and topped with shredded Asiago cheese.
- BBQ Prawns - Jumbo prawns in guava barbecue sauce served with garlic mashed potatoes and corn salsa
- Wild Sockeye Salmon - Chargrilled Alaskan Sockeye salmon with smoked tomato beurre blanc, market vegetables and Seattle rice
- Roasted Vegetable Ravioli - Locally made vegan ravioli stuffed with roasted vegetables and served with sun-dried tomato basil
- Chicken Oscar Royale - Marinated chicken breast topped w/dungeness crab and béarnaise sauce served with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.