Skip the Line: Catacombs of Paris Small-Group Walking Tour
The Paris catacombs were originally limestone quarries, mined for the construction of Paris' most famous buildings and bridges. From the late 1700s the quarries were used to house bodies moved here from the overcrowded cemeteries of Paris. The bones of exhumed bodies were stacked neatly in various rooms creating kilometers of walls composed entirely of human remains.
Access to the catacombs is extremely limited and the long lines can last up to two hours. With privileged Skip the Line access you can avoid the long wait and enjoy a personalized visit with our limited group of just 20 guests per day. Join us and explore Paris as never before on this exclusive Skip the Line tour!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Catacombs Tour at 1:30pm
Catacombs tour at 1:30pm, arrive strictly at 13:10
Catacombs tour at 2pm
Catacombs tour at 2pm, arrive strictly at 1:40pm
Skip the Line: Catacombs of Paris Small Group Walking Tour
- Skip the Line access and visit to the Parisian catacombs
- Small group tour (maximum 20 people)
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our tours
Reviewed by: Jennifer S, July 2015
This tour was perfect! We showed up and there was a 5 hour wait for those who didn't plan ahead. We met with our tour guide who was wonderful and went straight in! Tour was about 1.5 hours and the tour guide was very knowledgeable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Reviewed by: Thomas N, July 2015
Interesting visit - enjoyed the tour.