Paris Walking Tour: Classic Paris
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Sights on the Paris Walking Tour include:
- Notre Dame, learn about the cathedral's history, architecture, detailed facade and the coronation of a famous, albeit short, emperor
- St. Chapelle, which was built to house Christ's crown of thorns and a piece of the cross
- Louvre Museum, the former seat of the French throne and now the grandest museum in the world
- Orsay Museum, world famous for its Impressionist collection
- Lunch - settle down at a charming cafe nestled in the Tuileries Gardens (lunch not included)
- Place de la Concorde, the site of royal beheadings during the French Revolution
- Champs-Elysees, the most famous avenue in the world
- Arc de Triomphe, commissioned by Napoleon in honor of his army's victories
- Pont Alexander III, the most beautiful bridge in Paris
- Les Invalides and Napoleon's Tomb, a beautiful complex topped with the golden dome over the Emperor's tomb
- Ecole Militaire, former French military school with World War II damage still scarring the facade
- Eiffel Tower, built in 1889 and still the eternal symbol of Paris
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Classic Walking Tour of Paris
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: celane, August 2014
This tour was everything we were hoping for. Octavia was our guide and she was absolutely lovely and her knowledge was amazing. She made our tour very interesting and fun. A huge thank you to her.
Reviewed by: Charles K, June 2014
Very well done. Our guide, Mathilde, was very well-informed and enthusiastic (the latter is not easy when dealing with tourists every day I'll bet) and made the walk fun and interesting. It covers a lot in a short time and is a good way to get a quick overview of the city's main attractions.