Paris Bike Tour
The bikes are comfortable and you'll receive superb personal service from your guide. During the day there is a break at a cafe nestled in the trees of the Tuileries Gardens. For a very reasonable price, you can enjoy a mouth-watering strawberry crepe, a delicious chicken sandwich on baguette bread, or creme brulee.
Sights on the Paris Bike Tour include:
- Eiffel Tower - The most famous landmark in Paris. Built for the World Exposition of 1889. It stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler Building in 1930.
- The Louvre Museum - Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190. Now one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
- Napoleon's Tomb and Les Invalides - This is where you can find the most famous Frenchman of all - Napoleon. In 1789 French citizens stole tens of thousands of muskets from here to use in the raid on the Bastille. The Revolution had begun!
- Ecole Militaire - Literally translating to "military school" in English. Napoleon studied here and his discharge papers stated that he "could go far if the circumstances are right."
You will also see the Arc de Triomphe, the Rodin Museum, Place de la Concorde, the Orsay Museum, Assembly Nationale, the Alexander III Bridge, the Grand Palais, the Petit Palais, La Madeleine, UNESCO, the Champs-Elysees, the Tuileries Gardens and much more that you can only see with the freedom of bicycles!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning bike tour of Paris (All year round)
Afternoon bike tour of Paris (April - October)
Paris Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child seats and bikes available, please advise at time of booking.
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
Reviewed by: Nina I, July 2014
very good. Guide (Tanya) was excellent.Nice group of 16 people.
Reviewed by: gina, June 2014
Enjoyed the tour and our guide, Rick, was very friendly and accommodating. He did a wonderful job of keeping our group together and sharing information about the city and historical sites. I do have to say, though, that what is advertised on the site was not included in the tour- seeing stray cannonball, Paris' ancient city wall, secret gardens and passageways, the most famous (yet anonymous) French graffiti artist, houses of Jim Morrison and Victor Hugo, a hidden monastery in the center of Paris, favorite French bakeries, famous movie spots, and favorite back streets and local neighborhood. Don't get me wrong- we did see a lot of main sites and given great background information but it just didn't cover everything that was listed in their description.