Giverny and Monet's Garden Bike Tour
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Rail Tour
It will then be time for your relaxing 5 kilometer (3 miles) ride down the bike path to the village of Giverny and the world-famous gardens of Claude Monet. Cruise past the Giverny church and its cemetery containing graves of local citizens dating back to the 17th century, British soldiers from World War II and even Monet himself buried within his family's vault. You will pass the Hotel Baudy, where Impressionists Manet and Renoir used to paint.
Shortly you will arrive at the highlight of the day - Monet's Garden
Spend about 1.5 hours enjoying Monet's gardens, his house and the famous water lily pond where some of his most famous works originated. Be sure to bring your camera and plenty of film! Additionally, the village of Giverny offers you the American Museum of Art (across the street from Monet's Gardens), numerous cafes and small streets begging to be explored.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giverny and Monet's Garden Bike Tou
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Roundtrip train tickets to and from Paris
- Entrance to Monet's House and Gardens
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking.
Reviewed by: jeanettesalvador, September 2014
Had a great day pete the guide was excellent could not have asked for more
Reviewed by: Pam, Australia, September 2014
Anya, our guide, was the star of the show. Helpful, knowledgeable, fun and kind, she was just the best.
The trip is magnificent, and you need to make sure you chose a day when the market is on, as it really does add another element.
he gardens are enchanting, if quite crowded. Just enjoy the scenery and atmosphere. You will love it.
Cycling through the French country side was magical.