Private Tour: Manhattan Helicopter Tour
- Scenic air tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
You will be booking the entire helicopter so up to five passengers can enjoy a ride in your private helicopter. At the end of the tour you'll receive a special souvenir photo to capture the experience.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm, last flight at 5pm
Saturday - 9am to 6pm, last flight at 5:30pm
Sunday and public holidays - 9am to 5pm, last flight at 4pm
You will be required to call the tour operator upon arrival in New York to confirm flight time
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Helicopter in Front of Statue of Liberty
- 20-minute private helicopter tour
- 5 x 7 photo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The closest parking garage to the Heliport at West 30th Street and 12th Avenue is located at 29th Street between 11th and 12th Avenues. There is sometimes parking on the northbound side of the West Side Highway
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all of our sightseeing tours due to security or weather
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and are under 35lbs (16kg) in weight
- Book now to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Once the reservation is made, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs and all safety equipment must fit properly
Reviewed by: Dimitri G, December 2014
AMAZING! MUST DO WHEN IN NYC!
Reviewed by: Maria C, December 2014
Absolutely fantastic experience . We took the private tour for four ( mum and dad plus 16 and 12 year old boys ) . I was a bit worried as it was raining and a bit grey but it was fantastic - visibility was still good . One tip is make sure your taxi driver knows exactly where he is going as ours tried to drop us off at the main helicopter port which was a good 10 minutes drive from where we were supposed to be . We did the tour on the second day after we arrived which I'd recommend as the boys already knew some of the landmarks which they'd seen from the ground .