Miami Tandem Skydiving
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Your plane will roll down the runway and lift off, taking you to the appropriate altitude from which to jump. As the time approaches, your instructor will give you one final check and then, via four attachment points, he or she will secure you to his or her own equipment (each upper attachment is capable of holding 5,000 pounds (2,250 kg)).
The door will open and out you go! For 60 seconds, free-fall at speeds up to 120 mph (193 kph), feeling a total sense of freedom while securely harnessed to your personal instructor. The thrilling free fall will end with the pulling of the parachute and the tranquil ride back down to solid ground.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Miami Tandem Skydiving
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Expert and qualified instructor
- All equipment and training
- Gratuities (optional)
- Does not include a video or photos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- You must be at least 18 years old with a valid photo ID (driver’s license or passport only)
- Must be under 225lbs/100kg
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Single passengers will be charged the rate for 2 people
Reviewed by: Christopher W, November 2012
The skydiving was absolutely amazing. The Viator man who picked us up from the hotel and took us and brought us back was very friendly and made the day even better.
Would highly recommend this to anyone whos looking for a thrill and I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Reviewed by: Vicky P, April 2012
It was extremely well run activity. It was so much fun and the people were amazing. It was great activity would recommend to all.