Select a datex
As a tourist and cultural passport, the Marseille City Pass is valid for 24 hours or 48 hours days. This pass is dedicated to individual visitors who wish to discover Marseille with an all-inclusive package.
Once you have collected the ticket booklet, take advantage of the fantastic offers including free admission into museums, public transport, guided walks and special offers for shopping, shows, a free sample of "Four des Navettes" (famous local biscuit) and much more!
Discover the oldest city of France with your Marseille City Pass.
Marseille City Pass
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Collect your CityPass at the Tourist Board and Convention Bureau of Marseille
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for 24 hours
Unlimited use for 48 hours from the time of first use
Marseille City Pass
- Map of Marseille
- Marseille CityPass ticket booklet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 years of age will be entitled to reduced entrance fees or free access to some tourist attractions, therefore it is not recommended to purchase a pass for them.
- You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Itinerary:Once you have purchased your Marseille CityPass, the following museums, guided tours and transportation is FREE:
FREE access to Museums:
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art
- Marine Museum
- Fashion Museum
- Roman Docks Museum
- Museum of Mediterranean Archeology
- History Museum
- Death Camps Memorial
- Natural History Museum
- Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions
- Grobet-Labadie Museum (furniture, paintings)
- MAC Contemporary Art Museum
- Palais des Arts (Temporary exhibitions)
- Visit of If-Castle
- Guided walking tours of the town scheduled every month all year round. The programs of each month are available at the Information Desk upon collection. Please note that commentary is in French only, however a guided visit of the Old Town operated in English departs once a week (usually on Saturday or Sunday afternoon). You must pre-book at the Information Desk.
- Tourist train to the basilica Notre Dame de la Garde or through the Old Marseille
- Boat to the If-Castle (in front of the city hall, Old Port) or the Frioul Island
FREE Public Transportation:
- Free access to the metro, bus in Marseille
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the pass also provides discounts or added value! You'll receive the fantastic offers outlined below when you present the Marseille CityPass!
- 10% discount at certified boutiques: Office de Tourisme et des Congres, Les Galeries Lafayette, Le Comptoir du Panier, L'Occitane, Le Comptoir de Provence, La Compagnie de Provence and for the Borely golf practice area, l’Escale Marine, Torrefaction Noailles, Maison du Pastis
- Free soap sample at Les savons de St Victor
- Free tasting at : Le Four des navettes, La Cure gourmande and Place aux huiles
- Discounted price : sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in July (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem theatre, the National Theatre La Criee, the Gymnase Theatre, the Opera of Marseille, Station Alexandre , Fiesta des Suds, le FID, le Silo, the international fair of Marseille, free entrance for the swimming pools and gardens show, Le Mémorial la Marseillaise, Le château de la Buzine, l’OM foot village, Theater Nono, Palais Omnisports: Free equipment rental for the ice rink
- 10% discount for boat excursions: Croisière Marseille Calanques, Icard Maritime
- 10% discount for a Ride in TUK TUK
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.