Marseille City Pass
Discover the oldest city of France with your Marseille City Pass.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24 Hour Marseille City Pass
Unlimited use for 24 hours
48-Hour Marseille City Pass
Unlimited use for 48 hours from the time of first use
Marseille City Pass
- Map of Marseille
- Marseille CityPass ticket booklet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 years of age will be entitled to reduced entrance fees or free access to some tourist attractions, therefore it is not recommended to purchase a pass for them.
- You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
FREE access to Museums:
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art
- Marine Museum
- Fashion Museum
- Roman Docks Museum
- Museum of Mediterranean Archeology
- History Museum
- Death Camps Memorial
- Natural History Museum
- Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions
- Grobet-Labadie Museum (furniture, paintings)
- MAC Contemporary Art Museum
- Palais des Arts (Temporary exhibitions)
- Visit of If-Castle
- Guided walking tours of the town scheduled every month all year round. The programs of each month are available at the Information Desk upon collection. Please note that commentary is in French only, however a guided visit of the Old Town operated in English departs once a week (usually on Saturday or Sunday afternoon). You must pre-book at the Information Desk.
- Tourist train to the basilica Notre Dame de la Garde or through the Old Marseille
- Boat to the If-Castle (in front of the city hall, Old Port) or the Frioul Island
FREE Public Transportation:
- Free access to the metro, bus in Marseille
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the pass also provides discounts or added value! You'll receive the fantastic offers outlined below when you present the Marseille CityPass!
- 10% discount at certified boutiques: Office de Tourisme et des Congres, Les Galeries Lafayette, Le Comptoir du Panier, L'Occitane, Le Comptoir de Provence, La Compagnie de Provence and for the Borely golf practice area, l’Escale Marine, Torrefaction Noailles, Maison du Pastis
- Free soap sample at Les savons de St Victor
- Free tasting at : Le Four des navettes, La Cure gourmande and Place aux huiles
- Discounted price : sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in July (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem theatre, the National Theatre La Criee, the Gymnase Theatre, the Opera of Marseille, Station Alexandre , Fiesta des Suds, le FID, le Silo, the international fair of Marseille, free entrance for the swimming pools and gardens show, Le Mémorial la Marseillaise, Le château de la Buzine, l’OM foot village, Theater Nono, Palais Omnisports: Free equipment rental for the ice rink
- 10% discount for boat excursions: Croisière Marseille Calanques, Icard Maritime
- 10% discount for a Ride in TUK TUK
Reviewed by: Phoebe T, June 2014
This was a great deal! It gives you access to everything you want to do and see, lots of parks, museums and cool activities! And the all the public transportation which was a HUGE lifesaver! Marseille is a big town!
Reviewed by: Cynthia T, October 2013
Very easy to use and very friendly and helpful staff at the Tourist Info office. Thank you!