Madrid Bike Tour
Suitable for all cycling abilities, the Madrid cycling tour also includes a brief orientation session.
Follow quiet back streets away from the city traffic, and ride through cycling paths, pedestrian zones and parks to discover Madrid’s out-of-the-way places.
Sightseeing by bicycle is a fun and healthy way to tour Madrid, whether travelling alone or with friends. Gain useful tips about Madrid from your knowledgeable English-speaking guide, including advice on what to see and do in the city. Also hear tales from an insider about what it’s like to live in Spain's vibrant capital city.
Get to know Madrid more intimately, from the famous must-see attractions to favorite out-of-the-way spots visited by locals. The tour follows a relaxed pace and includes rest stops for refreshments and photos. A comfortable, easy-to-ride bicycle is provided, along with an optional safety helmet.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Madrid Bike Tour
- Use of bicycle (electric or traditional depending on availability)
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Tour escort/host
- Refreshment (1 drink - water, orange juice or lemonade)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tour numbers are limited to a maximum of 20 people
Reviewed by: Kevin M, May 2015
Fantastic tour, Guiza was an amazing guide that has great insight into the city. The biking was not too difficult even for amateurs. Overall a great way to see Madrid.
Reviewed by: Michael D, May 2015
Fun ride Yope was a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Go early in your trip and get a great overview of the city.