Select a datex
Between Disneyland Park and Disney’s California Adventure Park, the family fun in Los Angeles never ends. With your choice of a pass to either park, or a pass to both on the same day, a memorable time awaits you, whether you’re 5 or 95. Downtown Disney, located between the two parks, offers dining and shopping.
Please Note: This is a ticket and transportation package only. Admission tickets without transportation is not permitted.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Disneyland is the original Walt Disney theme park and a Los Angeles staple. From Dumbo the Flying Elephant to Indiana Jones, more than 60 attractions for all ages provide endless fun for your family. You’ll embark on a journey through the “happiest place on Earth,” with rides like the Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and the Jungle Cruise. And don't forget to meet those lovable Disney characters - Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and more.
Disney's California Adventure:
Disney's California Adventure is a 55-acre theme park located right next door to Disneyland. There are five themed lands to enjoy: Sunshine Plaza, Paradise Pier, Hollywood Backlot Pictures, Golden State and A Bugs Land. Discover a world of bugs in the hilarious It's Tough to be a Bug! 3D movie. Ride the looping California Screamin' roller coaster. Fly over some of the state’s biggest attractions in Soarin' over California, an amazing virtual experience.
Located just outside the front gates to both theme parks, Downtown Disney is a shopping, dining and entertainment complex. Here you will find more than 30 unique shops, live entertainment and an array of fine restaurants including Rainforest Cafe, ESPN Zone and the House of Blues.
Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure from Los Angeles
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Selected Los Angeles hotels
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 9:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-day admission to either Disneyland Resort or California Adventure
1-day park hopper pass. See both Disneyland and California Adventure in the same day and go back and forth as much as you like.
Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure with Transport from Los Angeles
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected Los Angeles hotels only)
- Entry into either Disneyland Park OR Disney's California Adventure
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: return transfer is to hotels only and is not recommended for passengers who have a same day flight scheduled
- All times are subject to local traffic conditions
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Travel time from Los Angeles to Disneyland is approximately 45 to 60 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.