Half-Day Sailing on the Derwent River from Hobart
Enjoy the best of Tasmania’s gourmet produce with a delicious morning or afternoon tea, while the skipper regales you with stories of the high sea.
Any time is a great time to go sailing. A morning sail is available from October to March, departing at 9am. From April to September an afternoon sail is available, departing from 2pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour twilight sailing departing from the Hobart Docks Departs at 9am April to September only
3-hour afternoon sailing departs at 2pm from October to March only
Sailing on the Derwent River
- 3-hour sail on Hobart Harbour by luxury ocean racing yacht
- Gourmet treats for morning or afternoon tea
- Professional skipper and crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear soft rubber soled shoes. Sneakers are ideal
- A maximum of 18 people per sailing trip
Reviewed by: Annette H, March 2015
Great afternoon. Harbour was overcast when we left but we had a great afternoon chasing the sun. So relaxing,Great crew and afternoon tea Thanks mum for scones and cream.
Enjoyed by all aboard local and visitors
Reviewed by: Barbara D, March 2015
I had an amazing time out on the Derwent River with the crew on this yacht. As the holder of the world's weakest stomach I was petrified that I would suffer from motion sickness, but it was smooth sailing all the way through to the end. Fabulous food, amazing views, and an exceptional crew make this an experience you won't want to miss. This at the top of my 'to-do' list the next time that I am in Hobart.