Half-Day Sailing on the Derwent River from Hobart
Enjoy the best of Tasmania’s gourmet produce with a delicious morning or afternoon tea, while the skipper regales you with stories of the high sea.
Any time is a great time to go sailing. A morning sail is available from October to March, departing at 9am. From April to September an afternoon sail is available, departing from 2pm.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour twilight sailing departing from the Hobart Docks Departs at 9am April to September only
3-hour afternoon sailing departs at 2pm from October to March only
Sailing on the Derwent River
- 3-hour sail on Hobart Harbour by luxury ocean racing yacht
- Gourmet treats for morning or afternoon tea
- Professional skipper and crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear soft rubber soled shoes. Sneakers are ideal
- A maximum of 18 people per sailing trip
Reviewed by: Jan B, December 2013
Mark and his crew were fantastic. We had a fabulous time on the Derwent. We have been telling all our friends and would highly recommend it.
Reviewed by: Diane M, February 2013
excellent sailing weather. Hospitable hosts. Skipper good knowledge of sailing. Veiws brilliant from the Derwent river