With city-state traditions reaching back for centuries, Hamburg has always played a special political and cultural role in Germany's history.
Today, as a key commercial hub, an international harbor and a media and cultural center, the metropolis on the Elbe River with its one million inhabitants is once again pursuing ancient traditions with typically Hanseatic aplomb. This comes as no surprise: Germany's second largest city offers a high quality of life and international flair. In Hamburg, the word "boredom" is unknown.
SAVE MONEY WITH THE HAMBURG CARD OFFERING:
- Free travel on public transport (HVV) in the Greater Hamburg Area
- Discounts on last minute tickets at 16 theaters
- Up to 50% discounts at more than 130 places of interest such as sightseeing tours, harbour and Alster lake cruises
- 20% discounts in restaurant
- 20% discount from selected shopping partners, on parking tickets and souvenirs
- Hamburg guide, free information brochure and city map
Alster Lake, Hamburg
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for a single person for 1 calendar day, and from 6pm on the day prior - Available for one adult and up to three children under 15.
Unlimited use for a single person for 3 calendar days from time of first use - Available for one adult and up to three children under 15.
Unlimited use for a single person 5 calendar days from time of first use - Available for one adult and up to three children under 15.
- Hamburg Card and guide book
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each card is valid for up to 3 children aged 15 years and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Itinerary:Once you have purchased your Hamburg Card, entry to the following museums is FREE:
- Hems Museum / Hamburg Museum of Archaeology and the History of Hamburg
- German Customs Museum
- Altonaer Museum / Cultural History of North Germany
- Bucerius Kunst Forum
- Deichtorhallen / International Museum of Photographic Art
- Doll Museum Falkenstein
- Hamburg Museum of Ethnology
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- Jenisch Haus
- Museum of Communication Hamburg
- Museumsdorf Volksdorf Open-Air Museum
- Rieck Haus / Open-Air Museum
- Helms Museum
- Museum of Bergedorf and Vierlande
- Museum of Volkerkunde
- Museum of Kunst and Gewerbe
- Afghanisches Museum
- Die Dachbodenbande
- International Maritime Museum
- Museum Steinzeiten
- Kellertheater Hamburg - 33%
- Quatsch Comedy Club - 23%
- Allee Theater - 20%
- Altonaer Theater - 20%
- Pulverfass Cabaret - 20%
- Hamburger Engelsaal - 20%
- Alma Hoppes Lustspielhaus - 15%
- Delphi Showpalast - 15%
- Harburger Theater - 15%
- Hamburger Kammerspiele - 15%
- Deutsches Schauspielhaus -15%
- Hamburgische Staatsoper - 15%
- Thalia Theater - 15%
- Komodie Winterhuder Fahrhaus - 15%
- Ernst-Deutsch-Theater - 15%
- Ohnsorg Theater - 15%
- Rathaus (City Hall)
- St Michaelis Kirche
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Nachtmichel - St Michaelis Kirche
- Miniature Wonderland
- Tierpark Hagenbeck
- Harbour Cruises
- Alster Cruises
- Maritime Circle Line
- Highflyer Hamburg
- Hamburg City Tour: Alstadt, Hafen and Rotlichttour
- Museum Ship "Cap San Diego"
- Nikolai Church
- The Windjammer "Rickmer Rickmer"
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.