Glow Worm Cave and Natural Bridge Tour from Gold Coast
Travel into the Gold Coast hinterland to view the spectacular sight of one of Australia's largest Glow Worm colonies, located within Natural Bridge Cave. Encounter some of Australia's unique nocturnal wildlife at Springbrook Plateau and gaze up at the billions of stars twinkling in the night sky.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
In the cool, dark environment of Natural Bridge Cave, millions of glow worms make their home. These tiny creatures, invisible to the eye during daylight, create a spectacular display at night.
An experienced guide will take you on a short walk through the rainforests of Springbrook Plateau into the Natural Bridge. You will also have the opportunity for some star gazing, looking up towards an unpolluted night sky before returning to the Gold Coast.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Selected Gold Coast hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Glow Worm Cave tour departs at 5:30pm and returns at 8:30pm.
Tour including Dinner
Glow Worm Cave tour including a 3-course dinner. Departs at 5:30pm and returns at 10:30pm
Glow Worm Cave
- Dinner (If option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Guided rainforest walk
- Torch and equipment hire
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: janetangy, October 2011
Our guide Darren was great! He was well informed about everything from stars to glow worms. He was funny and warm.
The glow worm cave was fascinating. The forest itself was mesmerizing. This tour..worth every penny!
Reviewed by: Nadezhda N, January 2011
Thrilling experience of walking accross the night rain forrest! The cave with glow worms left me wordless because of breathtaking emotions of the moment!