Select a datex
Travel into the Gold Coast hinterland to view the spectacular sight of one of Australia's largest Glow Worm colonies, located within Natural Bridge Cave. Encounter some of Australia's unique nocturnal wildlife at Springbrook Plateau and gaze up at the billions of stars twinkling in the night sky.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
In the cool, dark environment of Natural Bridge Cave, millions of glow worms make their home. These tiny creatures, invisible to the eye during daylight, create a spectacular display at night.
An experienced guide will take you on a short walk through the rainforests of Springbrook Plateau into the Natural Bridge. You will also have the opportunity for some star gazing, looking up towards an unpolluted night sky before returning to the Gold Coast.
Springbrook National Park, Natural Bridge Waterfall
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Chateau Beachside Resort
Selected Gold Coast hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Glow Worm Cave tour departs at 5:30pm and returns at 8:30pm.
Glow Worm Cave tour including a 3-course dinner. Departs at 5:30pm and returns at 10:30pm
Glow Worm Cave
- Dinner (If option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Guided rainforest walk
- Torch and equipment hire
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.