Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Spend a day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world's largest collection of Australian native animals. There is so much to see and do -- cuddle a koala, get up close to a crocodile or check out reptiles, birds and marsupials in amazing wildlife shows and displays.Take the Adventure Parc high ropes course Challenge, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s latest attraction and fly through the rainforest canopy on the high ropes adventure course to take you higher and further into this spectacular, natural setting, or take a one hour segway safari and gently glide thoughthe lush surroundings of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s natural coastal rainforest and eucalyptus filled environment.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
With hundreds of native Australian animals on display in natural bushland and rainforest settings, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary provides a rare opportunity to see and experience Australia’s amazing native wildlife.
Enjoy the exciting and interactive displays and presentations. including the famous Lorikeet Feeds twice a day, world class reptile shows, the Free Flight Bird Shows and Aboriginal Dance performances.
Go higher and further into the rainforest and take Green Challenge, one of the newest nature-based adventure experiences on the Gold Coast. There are sixty-five challenges,over four separate courses allowing you to fly through the rainforest canopy, taking you further into the spectacular natural setting.
Imagine gliding gently through the lush surroundings of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s natural coastal rainforest and eucalyptus filled environment on a one hour Segway Safari. Well, your dream is about to become a reality! Each Segway Safari takes in wildlife displays and experiences along the way.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast Hwy, Currumbin, Queensland
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary including shows and presentations
Entry and Adventure Parc
Entry to park, including shows, presentations and Adventure Parc high ropes course
Entry and Segway Safari
Code: SEGWAY SAFARI
Entry to park, including shows, presentations and Segway Safari
Currunmbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Single entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry to the Adventure Parc high ropes course Challenge Adventure Parc (if option selected)
- Segway Safari Tour (If option selected)
- Entrance to Shows
- Entrance to all Attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photographs
- Confirmation for ticket will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair Access: Thanks to an extensive system of boardwalks and ramps throughout Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, there is no problem getting around on wheelchairs. However, the assistance of a carer will be needed on some of the steep walks. Wheelchairs are free with a security deposit of AUD$50
- Minimum age is 10 years to ride the Segway
- 8:00am Lorikeet Feeding
- 9:00am Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 9:30am Pelican & Eel Feeding
- 9:45am Currumbin Magic Show
- 10:30am Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show
- 11:30am Close Encounters Show
- 12:30pm Crocodile Behaviours Show & Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 1:30pm Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show
- 3:00pm Kangaroo Feeding
- 3:30pm Aboriginal Dance Show
- 4:00pm Lorikeet Feeding
- 4:15pm Snake Photo Opportunity
Show times subject to change
Reviewed by: Yolanda N, March 2014
Great day out. Loved the sheep sheering show
Reviewed by: Ronnie L, January 2014
Bought 2 packages - 3 consecutive theme parks offer + Currumbins purchase with purchase ... overall experience was easy and enjoy significant savings from walk in rate. Viator app also allow easy access on site, which eliminates the need to bring a physical copy (environmentally friendly)! This is my 1st try for Viator, and will certainly try out special offers from Viator again! Great job, keep it up guys!