Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Susan S, October 2015
This was a fantastic rail/coach trip, led by Norman, our tour guide who was excellent and humorous! Michael skillfully drove the coach like a pro along the coastal road into Galway. The scenery was magnificent and the lunch stop in Doolin was memorable. The BEST seafood chowder I have ever tasted! The cliffs of Moher are truly grand --a must see. Arriving in Galway, Norman suggested a pub where traditional music is played and it was well worth the visit. This is as Irish as it gets. On the train home, Norman offered his group shots of Irish Whiskey. What a super guide!!
Reviewed by: Christina J, September 2015
Awesome!!!! Just awesome!!!! The tour guide, Norman, was great. He was a great guide - extremely informative and very friendly. The views were beautiful - the weather was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend this tour.