Luxury yachts, upscale fashion boutiques, terrace cafés – St-Tropez is one of the most glamorous destinations in the world. See where the jet set hang out on this small-group day trip from Cannes. You’ll enjoy a gorgeous drive along the Mediterranean coast, a stop in Port Grimaud and a short sail across the bay (summer only).
Your small-group day trip from Cannes starts with a scenic drive through the Maure Forest on your way to St-Tropez. In St-Tropez, start your sightseeing by visiting the Annonciade Museum (Musée de l'Annonciade), a collection of art from 1890 to 1950, or touring the citadel, which has overlooked the town since the 17th century.
You’ll have free time to explore St-Tropez on your own; wander through the boutiques, people-watch at a café or marvel at the yachts that bob in the water. You'll also make a stop at Port Grimaud, just west of St-Tropez. Often called "Little Venice," Port Grimaud is known for its canals, bridges, boutiques and charming houses.
In summer (June 15 to September 15), the day trip includes a short sail across the beautiful Bay of St-Tropez.
On your return to Cannes, you'll drive along the spectacular Mediterranean coast, through the seaside towns of St Maxime and St Raphael and the Golden Corniche.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centrally located hotels in Cannes
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St-Tropez Small-Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Boat trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.