Best Great Barrier Reef 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour from Cairns
Take a scenic helicopter tour from Cairns over the stunning Great Barrier Reef, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. You'll have unforgettable views of the Great Barrier Reef's coral and marine life, plus the gorgeous tropical coastline and islands of Far North Queensland. While enjoying the incredible views of the reef, you'll take some of the most spectacular photos imaginable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
You'll take off from Cairns Airport on your 30-minute scenic helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef. Viewing the coral and marine life of the Great Barrier Reef from the air is an amazing experience. You'll enjoy bird's-eye views of exquisite coral clusters, schools of fish, manta rays, reef sharks and turtles. The flight also takes you over famous sites such as Green Island and Upolo Cay, so be sure to bring your camera on this once-in-a-lifetime flight!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
General Aviation at Cairns Airport
Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels
Flight concludes at original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Great Barrier Reef 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour from Cairns
- Scenic Helicopter Flight (30 minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels
- Return transfers from Port Douglas hotels are at an additional cost of AU$55 per per person, payable to the coach driver on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights for the helicopter flight MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information directly. The operator contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking. Any individual weighing over 110kg will be required to pay an extra 50% of an additional seat in order to fly
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
Reviewed by: Gayle K, Australia, July 2010
Reviewed by: Zack, September 2011
Unfortunately rain into some weather problems but the staff was very accommodating and was able to get me on another heli at a later date before leaving the Carins area. Even though I was unable to fly over the reef, I was still given a private flight over the rain forest and treated like a VIP.