This privately guided journey commences with a leisurely drive out of Bangkok, passing through salt fields and rice paddies, before embarking aboard your long tail speed-boat on your journey to the Damnoen Saduak floating markets. The trip to the floating markets are a very popular option for so many tourists to Thailand, as it is a showcase of Thai style canoes laden with colorful and succulent fruits, vegetables, sweets and meats - all gently plying their way through the canal, selling as they go. If you want to take a closer look your local Thai guide will help you organize a local boat ride through the markets (optional extra).
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
It is then off to The Rose Garden Cultural Center by private transfer, where you will see local Thai villagers creating traditional village handicrafts. All sorts of skills are on display including; silk-weaving, pottery-making, umbrella-painting, Khon mask masking, mat weaving, doll making, fruit carving, garland-making, rice-pounding and even the delicate crafting of silver and laquerware.
There are also impressive displays of authentic Thai period costumes, a chance to see busy, typical Thai market, different styles of Thai Houses (from both the North to South regions of Thailand) and an intriguing display of Thai antiques from various parts of the country. The Thai village offers a potpourri of different Thai cultural activities that also include Muay Thai boxing, sword fighting, Thai dances, elephants at work and much, much more.
See traditional Thai skills on display at the Rose Garden Cultural Center, Bangkok
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pickup time from your hotel may vary slightly depending on our hotel location
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Niran Grand - Bang Na
- Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
- Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
- Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
- Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
- Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
- Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
- Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
- Oasis - Huang Kwang
- P R Union - Thonburi
- Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
- And selected areas
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Floating Markets and Rose Garden Cultural Center Day Trip from Bangkok
- Transport by private vehicle
- River cruise to the floating market
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private local guide
- Entrance to Rose Garden Cultural Center
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Boat ride is not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.