Select a datex
Cruise in air-conditioned comfort and style aboard the 'Bali Hai II', travel across the Badung Strait to Lembongan Island, a small and low, protected island approximately 11 kilometers southeast of mainland Bali, ringed with mangrove swamps, palms and white sandy beaches. Moor alongside a purpose built reef pontoon for the day and take part in a variety of optional water activities above and below the water.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Ideal choice for families
- Free snacks included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
See the island's exotic marine life and colorful corals from the comfort of a semi-submersible coral viewer. Or try snorkeling or scuba diving for a closer look. Enjoy a host of other fun activities on offer - like unlimited banana boat rides, an exciting 35 meter waterslide or Parasailing! Or simply just relax in the warm tropical climate and soak up the Balinese hospitality.
You can also venture onto the island and enjoy a cultural tour of the island and its villages. The island is small enough to explore on foot, offering pristine beaches and coves, majestic views of Mount Agung, unique Balinese architecture, and the friendliness of a simple country folk.
When you have worked up an appetite, feast on a delicious buffet lunch served in air-conditioned comfort before heading back to the mainland.
Sample buffet lunch menu:
- Danish pastries and muffins
- Potato salad
- Mixed green salad
- Tomato and onion salad
- Pasta salad
- Bread rolls
- Fried Noodles with vegetables
- Mini vegetable spring rolls
- Steamed rice
- Grilled prawn satay
- Grilled chicken legs
- Grilled beef steak in bbq sauce
- Fish steaks
- Grilled sweet corn
- Pork satays
- Fresh fruit
- Jajan Pasar
- Selection of cheese and crackers
- Shrimp crackers
Slide from Pontoon
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from all major hotels in Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bali Reef Cruise and Lembongan Island Day Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Return luxury catamaran transfers to Lembongan Island (1-hour each way)
- Day spent on the Bali Hai pontoon
- Morning/afternoon tea and snacks
- Buffet lunch
- Lembongan Island village excursion
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Use of snorkel equipment
- 35 meter water slide
- Semi-submersible coral viewing
- Free use of lockers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Parasailing payable direct (approx USD$20)
- Diving payable direct (approx USD$50) for an intro dive
- Massages payable direct
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.