Best of Ayers Rock: Sunset Uluru and Sunrise Kata Tjuta Small Group Tours
Following a late-afternoon walking tour around Ayers Rock, your guide will lead you to the best place to see Australia's iconic landmark in its most magnificent moments at sunset. Pour a glass of sparkling wine and watch the sunset at Ayers Rock. Your small group will toast this magical experience before returning to Ayers Rock Resort. (Accommodation not included)
The next day, you’ll return to the national park to see Kata Tjuta at sunrise. As dawn breaks over the horizon, Kata Tjuta’s rock domes dramatically change colors in the glow of the rising sun. After you’ve watched this astonishing, naturally occurring light show, you’ll be treated to an outback picnic breakfast. Listen for the sounds of outback creatures, as the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is a haven for Australia’s most famous fauna.
You can choose to take both tours in one day or spread them over two, and you can also schedule the tours in the opposite order, visiting Kata Tjuta first, should you choose to overnight at Ayers Rock for extra nights.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Day 2: Sunrise Kata Tjuta departs between 4:30am and 6:15am depending on sunrise
The local operator will confirm pick-up times on reconfirmation
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunset at Uluru
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD
- 2 x 5 hour small group tours, maximum 12 participants
- Local guide
- Sparkling wine and nibbles at sunset
- Picnic breakfast at sunrise at Kata Tjuta
- National Park Entry Fee (A$25 payable direct)
- Car Seat for infants (0-2 years) payable direct $60.00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Nicola W, June 2015
Would highly recommend both trips. Very efficient - collected on time and all was exactly as described. Very good guides, knowledgeable and made it fun. Comfortable transport and most importantly small groups. My morning tour consisted of 5 and my afternoon of 3 including me so it was almost like a private tour. Would use this company again.
Reviewed by: J Wood W, June 2015
Lovely guides, very comfortable and informative tours