Skip the Line: Venice in One Day Including Boat Tour
Book this tour and save 10% compared to booking each attraction separately!
- Skip the line
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences from the entrance to the Royal Gardens (Giardini ex Reali) near San Marco Square
11:10am daily except Sunday
November 17 to December 31 & February 10 to March 10
11:10am Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
May 12 to July 17, and September 6 to October 15, 2014 1:45pm Daily except Sunday (additional departure)
Concludes near the Rialto Bridge
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 11:10am. Please note that between March 10, to November 16, 2014, tour departs at 2pm on Sundays
Tour departs at 1:45pm
Grand Canal of Venice
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-lines entry to St Mark's Basilica
- Walking tour (2 hours)
- Grand Canal boat tour (60-70 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties as passengers are required to step down onto the boat when boarding. The variation of the level of tides can make the vessel unstable
- Occasionally the basilica will be closed to the public (without notice) because of festivities or high water
- It is possible to take the walking tour and boat tour separately (over a couple of days). Please specify the date for each tour at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Reviewed by: Daryl A, August 2014
Guide was very knowledgeable and had a sweet disposition. Nicolette I believe. It was very crowded in the piazza and we had a couple of non attentive members in our group making it a bit of a challenge for her to keep 24 people in tow. She did a nice job for having such a large crowd to deal with. The walk through the back streets was great. At one point we were standing in the court yard of Marco Polo, sweet.
Reviewed by: Michelle M, August 2014
Great tour, very informative!