Skip the Line: Venice in One Day Including Boat Tour
Book this tour and save 10% compared to booking each attraction separately!
- Skip the line
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences from the entrance to the Royal Gardens (Giardini ex Reali) near San Marco Square
11:10am daily except Sunday
November 17, 2014 to March 8, 2015
Concludes near the Rialto Bridge
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 11:10am.
Tour departs at 1:45pm
2pm Departure on Sunday
Tour departs at 2pm on Sunday
Tour departs at 3:15pm
Grand Canal of Venice
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-lines entry to St Mark's Basilica
- Walking tour (2 hours)
- Grand Canal boat tour (60-70 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties as passengers are required to step down onto the boat when boarding. The variation of the level of tides can make the vessel unstable
- Occasionally the basilica will be closed to the public (without notice) because of festivities or high water
- It is possible to take the walking tour and boat tour separately (over a couple of days). Please specify the date for each tour at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Reviewed by: lisa, May 2015
This was a really great tour in every way. Our guide, Christina, was darling. She was a wonderful welcome to Venice as she was extremely informative, professional and just a lovely person. It was interesting to hear about Venice from a local perspective, which is so passionate about their history.
Saint Mark's Basilica is jaw dropping in its beauty and the Doge's Palace is something you definitely wouldn't want to miss. Christina brought them to life with her historical commentary and the streets were a beautiful step back in time.
The boat tour was amazing! We loved hearing about the history and seeing the palaces belonging to the merchants of Venice. I really enjoyed the view of the city from the water. The boat was very comfortable and the guide was informative.
This was a fantastic combo tour and good value. A wonderful way to spend our first day in Venice!
Reviewed by: OMD, May 2015