Water Ski, Slalom Ski, Wakeboard and Tube at Disney's Contemporary Resort
If you're a beginner, the instructor will give you a dry land lesson, followed by key tips in the water. Specialized equipment is also available (bar, v-line, short rope, tower, extra wide skis) to aid in having a positive first experience in the water. All of the instructors are patient, courteous, and professional as well as experienced in teaching children.
For the more advanced, the top level-instructors can improve your technique on the course or teach you the next big wake boarding trick! For advanced skiers, you can choose from Mastercraft slalom edition boats, a 6 buoy unsighted slalom course, and the Connelly® F-1 slalom ski in both single and double boats. Advanced Wake boarders can make the most of the Mastercraft wake board edition boats with ballast systems and tower, as well as CWB wake boards.
Please note: The price displayed is based on 5 passengers for the 1-hour package. There is a maximum of 5 passengers per boat.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
There are not from noon to 1pm. Please advise of your preferred time in the Special Requirements field at booking.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Hour Watersports Package
1-Hour Watersports Package at Disney's Contemporary Resort
USD $34.99Pricing details
2-Hour Watersports Package
2-Hour Watersports Package at Disney's Contemporary Resort
USD $70.29Pricing details
Tube at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Price includes private boat, driver/ instructor and all equipment
- Professional instructor
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Features Mastercraft ski boats, Connelly® skis and CWB wake boards
- Weather: The guide can cancel trips due to lightning, restricted visibility or inclement weather. Every effort will be made to call guests ahead of time and let them know of delays or try to reschedule at a mutually convenient time
- Minors (under 18) will need a parent or guardian (over 18) to sign their waiver and liability release forms
- Please note: The price displayed is based on 5 passengers for the 1-hour package. There is a maximum of 5 passengers per boat.
Reviewed by: ASB, October 2015
The Instructor Alex was friendly, and patient with us. As a newbie we should have taken wakeboarding first. But anyways we had fun of a lifetime
Reviewed by: Mark D, November 2010