Mount Titlis Eternal Snow Half-Day Trip from Lucerne
Immerse yourself in the glacial landscapes and eternal snow of Mt.Titlis in the Swiss Alps on this guided half-day coach tour from Lucerne, including return coach transfers. From the mountain resort town of Engelberg, your breathtaking journey skywards begins when you board the revolving cable car. You'll marvel at the views of Alpine glaciers, ice boulders and their deep crevasses.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a local guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Find yourself on top of the world at the top of Mt.Titlis, at 10,000 feet (3,020 meters). With approximately 90 minutes here, you can choose to dine at a choice of several restaurants (own expense), relax on the sun terrace or visit the Ice Grotto. Take the IceFlyer to the FunLift for close-up crevass views or walk over Europe's highest suspension bridge! Whatever you choose to do, you'll enjoy basking in the magnificent Alpine scenery.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mount Titlis Half-Day Trip from Lucerne
- Ice Flyer, Ice Grotto and Suspension Bridge on top of Mount Titlis
- Ride in revolving cable-car ROTAIR to the summit
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Jacket and snow boots rental available on top of Mount Titlis for 8 CHF/item
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: Juhi S, August 2014
It was awesome!! This trip is a 'Must Do" trip.
Reviewed by: Doreen r, June 2014
We really enjoy this trip. Lucerne is a beautiful city and it was great to get up in the Alps. Would recommend.