Waikiki and Diamond Head Segway Tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
When you’re comfortable on your Segway, you’ll start your journey. Glide past the renowned Waikiki Beach, and enjoy the scenic views of the clear blue water and glorious sunshine. Continue zipping along Kalakaua Avenue, where you’ll see Waikiki’s famous resorts – The Royal Hawaiian Hotel and the Moana Surfrider.
As you continue traveling down the streets of Waikiki, you’ll see the Duke Kahanamoku Statue, the Waikiki Aquarium, the Natatorium and the beautiful banyan trees in Kapiolani Park, located at the bottom of Diamond Head volcano. Your guide will stop for approximately 3-5 minutes at each location, offering pertinent information about Waikiki and its surroundings.
Go down Diamond Head Road and zip past the million-dollar homes, and then head towards the historic Diamond Head Lighthouse and the Amelia Earhart lookout. Arrive at the second lookout point, where you’ll enjoy magnificent views of Koko Head Crater and see Molokai Island and the Leeward Coast of Oahu in the distance. Step off your Segway, take in the fantastic views and learn about the area from your guide.
Then, take the coastal route back to Waikiki, and feel free to ask your guide to make stops along the way to take pictures or get additional information about key landmarks. The Segway allows you to see so much more than you would on a walking tour, but still enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you travel, unlike you would on a bus. It’s the perfect way to sightsee!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour begins at 9am
Tour begins at 9:30am
Tour begins at 1:30pm
Waikiki and Diamond Head Tour
- Segway tour led by knowledgeable guide
- Safety helmets
- Small pouch on front of all Segway Personal Transporters can hold your small bag or backpack
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that guests wear comfortable shoes (flip flops or sneakers), light-casual clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Bring a bottle of water and a camera, because you’ll have many stops at scenic points to take photos
- Minimum age to ride Segway is 16
Reviewed by: Stella V, August 2015
So much fun! I was really nervous as I had never segwayed before but our guide Jason was just so easy going he made me feel relaxed and once I had the hang of it it was a breeze. So nice to Segway past the beach and up to the lookout. My husband and I loved this tour.
Reviewed by: Maureen H, April 2014
We loved this tour! The Segways were easy to learn and fun. We had a super guide! A really unique way to explore a new place!