Join the Outback Tracks tour and discover waterfalls cascading into mountain streams, thick green rainforests alive with native birds and animals and the rugged hillside trails on Tamborine Mountain.
Sighting of kangaroos in the Tamborine area is common and not to forget the koala who are often seen sleeping the day away in a gum tree beside one of the rough bush tracks.
Joalah National park will be our first stop where our experienced guides will guide you through and explain the uniqueness of the Rainforests and Eucalyptus forests that make up the Tamborine Plateau.
- Instant Confirmation
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free snacks included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
You'll be given lessons on how to throw a Boomerang and define the difference between a boomerang and a stick!
Enjoy morning or afternoon tea of fresh scones, served with jams, cream, tea and coffee. You'll have the chance to check out the Gallery Walk on the mountain and complete your Mt Tamborine experience with wine tasting.
On this half day tour you will have the opportunity to experience this rainforest wilderness with a friendly, knowledgeable guide. Just say G'Day when you hop on board and he will make you feel right at home.
The operator of this tour was selected as a finalist in the 2008 Queensland Tourism Awards
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Gold Coast hotels (North of Burleigh only)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes on the Gold Coast at approximately 12.30pm (morning tour) or 5.30pm (afternoon tour)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8:00am
Departs at 1:00pm
Gold Coast 4WD Eco Outback Tracks Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off from the Gold Coast
- Touring by 4WD vehicle
- Private Driver / Guide
- Park and wildlife fees
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Wine tasting
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- What to Bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen, raincoat and jumper
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.