San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
In the afternoon you'll visit 3 small boutique Napa or Sonoma wineries, spending at least 45 minutes relaxing at each winery. All wine tastings are complimentary, and you will have the chance to try 5 to 10 delicious wines at each winery. Make sure to purchase some to take home! On your journey back to San Francisco, you have the opportunity to be dropped off in the picturesque seaside village of Sausalito, where you can explore the shops and beautiful waterfront before taking the ferry (additional charge) back to San Francisco.
The perfect choice if your time in San Francisco is limited, this trip is a great way to spend a day out of the city at an unbeatable price!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See majestic Muir Woods
- Expert guide and commentary
- Wine tasting at 3 California wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop at Muir Woods
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD7.00)
- Ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- Maximum numbers apply
- Audio tour headsets available in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements. Please bring USD20.00 deposit on the day of the tour. This will be refunded at the end
Reviewed by: Rochelle M, July 2014
Love, love, love this tour! The wineries were gorgeous and I the lunch stop in sonoma was a great stop. Our tour guide was so fun, and really knew his history and information of the area.
Reviewed by: Roxanne D, July 2014
Although I was excited to go on the wine tours, I was completely taken aback by the beauty of Muir Woods. It was a peaceful and sceanic walk. The café was a bit pricy but still offered a wide variety of healthy and snack foods.
The wine tours were great as well, there was tons to learn and taste testing made it a lot of fun. The shops were great and so was the wine. The only pitfall is that you waste a lot of time driving to get there but our tour guide was excellent. On our way back, we stopped at the Golden Gate Bridge for some excellent photo! Beautiful day!