Best San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See majestic Muir Woods
- Expert guide and commentary
- Wine tasting at 3 California wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop at Muir Woods
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD7.00)
- Additional food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- Audio tour headsets available in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements. Please bring USD20.00 deposit on the day of the tour. This will be refunded at the end
- For hotel pickups, please select the Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Madonna Estate Winery: Discover four generations of winemaking by the Bartolucci family at dry-farmed vineyards producing a variety of organic, hand-crafted wines.
- Cline Cellars: This classic, family-owned winery specializes in Rhone varietals and sources fruit from Sonoma Valley and Contra Costa County.
- Mayo Family Winery: Founded in 1993, single vineyards produce the highest quality and enjoyable wines.
Reviewed by: Adam F, September 2015
Very nice guided tour guide was very informative of the region and kept us entertained. The trip to Muir Woods was the right amount of time to be there. Next was Mayo winery, which was really nice and had some great tasting wine and accommodating hosts. Next was the highlight of the trip for me, lunch at the Sonoma Plaza... I recommend Swiss Hotel and their pizza although there are many great options and everyone is very friendly. Next we went to two places in Napa: Madonna Estates meh and Clines, which was a beautiful property. Guide pointed out San Quentin prison and Sonoma Race Course on the way back to town, where we stopped at the park overlooking the GG Bridge and got a great photo opportunity. Just the right amount of time at each stop. Highly recommend this tour if you want to see a lot without having to work hard to do so.
Reviewed by: Legin, September 2015
Our trip began earlier than most of the others and we had a chance to walk around MUIR WOODS without crowds..made a big difference.....
Being from europe the wines tasted a bit odd but the whole experience was fantastic and our guide was great too....